Dr. Colin Hong practices plastic, cosmetic and reconstructive surgery in Toronto. He has extensive experience in Cosmetic Plastic Surgery, Micro vascular Surgery and Hair Transplant Surgery.
Dr. Hong is the current Chief of Plastic Surgery at Scarborough Centenary Hospital and the Director of the Cosmetic Surgery Centre. He was the past President of Ontario Society of Plastic Surgery and was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Rouge Valley Health System as well as past Vice President of Ontario Section of Plastic Surgery.
- SURGICAL TRAINING
- University of Toronto
- McMaster University
- University of Manitoba
- SUNY – Buffalo
- University of Hawaii
- PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS
- The American Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Canadian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- The Canadian Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Society
- The International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery
- The Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- The American Board of Plastic and Reconstruction Surgery